Play NOW 7 Sultans Casino Fortune Lounge Group of Casinos Blackjack
How to play this game
To play a game of Double Exposure Blackjack, do the following:
- Click the Chip Selector Increase (+) and Decrease (-) buttons to select the chip size you want to bet.
- Left-click the center betting circle in the play area to select the number of chips you want to bet.
- To increase your bet, do the following:
Left-click the bet you want to increase. The chip pile increases by one chip.
- To reduce or remove a bet, do the following:
Right-click the bet you want to reduce or remove. The chip pile decreases by one chip.
- Click the Deal button. A hand of two cards is dealt to you. The Dealer is dealt two cards face-up.
- Depending on the cards you are dealt and the game Rules, different play options are available. You can perform more than one option, or repeat an option, depending on the stage of the game. The play options are:
Click the Hit button. You are dealt one card.
If you have a hand under the value of 21 and want another card, use the Hit option. The Dealer deals you another card from the deck.
Click the Stand button. This ends the play of this hand.
If you think you have a good enough hand, use the Stand option. You do not receive more cards.
Click the Split button. Your hand is divided into two separate hands and a new card is dealt to each hand. You can split a maximum number of three times per game. This equals 4 hands.
If you are dealt two cards with the same Denomination or Value, such as a Queen and a Ten, or two Fours, you can use the Split option. You split the cards into two separate hands.
- Double Down
Click the Double button. A side bet, equal to your original bet, is placed on the table. You are dealt one card and your hand automatically stands.
If you have a hand that you think can beat the Dealer’s hand, you can double your bet by using the Double Down option. You can double down if the value of your first two cards is 9, 10 or 11. A side bet is placed that your hand will beat the Dealer’s hand. Only one more card is dealt.
- If a button is gray, that option is not available according to the game Rules.
- For more information on these options and other Double Exposure Blackjack terms, see the Terms section.
- Once you have completed your betting options, your hand and the Dealer’s hand are compared. The hand with the highest value wins.