Play NOW Vegas Red Casino Imperial E-Club Limited Blackjack
How to play this game
· Select a chip by clicking on it. Now click on a bet area to increase your bet by the chip amount. Every click on the bet area increases your bet, every right-click decreases your bet.
· There are two kinds of bet areas – normal and ‘Super Match’ bet. Normal bet area is any of the two larger areas, ‘Super Match’ bet area is the small area. Remember that by clicking on the normal bet area, you actually place two identical bets – one for each of your hands.
· After you have placed your bets, click the Deal button.
· Use the Hit, Stand, Double, Split, Insurance and Switch buttons as required.
· Please note that if you want to Switch, you need to do so before starting to play your first hand. After using Hit, Split, Double or Insurance buttons, you cannot Switch. Also please note that Insurance, Double and Split buttons require an additional wager, as described in the rules. You are not able to use these buttons, if you do not have sufficient balance.
· If you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place a bet as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
This is an optional bet, you do not need to place a super bet to play the game. To place a super bet, place the chip(s) in the small circle between the normal bet areas. Super bet wins if your 4 initial cards contain 2 or more cards of the same kind (pair of Jacks, three Aces etc.) The win ratios are written on the table. Buttons:
|Deal ||Deal out the cards. |
|Double ||Double the wager and gives you a third card. |
|Hit ||Request one more card. |
|Stand ||Draw no more cards and start the dealer's turn. |
|Insurance ||Protect your bet for the case when the dealer may have blackjack |
|Switch ||Switch |
|New Game ||Start a new game round. |
|Rebet ||Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards. |
|Skip Turn ||Skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode. |
|Split ||Split one hand into two separate hands. |
|Chat ||You cannot use the chat feature to chat with other players, since this is a single player game. However, you can answer the casino administration, in case they start a dialogue. |
|History ||See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds. |
|Help ||Open the help file |
|Options ||Open the Options dialog box |
|Cashier ||This button appears only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier enables you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc. |
|Play For Real Money ||This button appears only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen. |
|Lobby ||Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round. |
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key ||To do this |
|TAB ||Tab between the buttons on the screen. |
|ENTER ||Click the button that is currently highlighted. |
|SPACEBAR ||Start a new game round (same as the New Game button). |
|Number keys ||Select a chip. Different number keys select different chips. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change. |
|ESC ||Exit the game and go back to the lobby. |